SyncFloor is looking for an Account Executive who will be responsible for customer acquisition and support, focusing primarily in the advertising space.
This position requires deep knowledge of music licensing workflow in advertising, a strong ad agency network, technical savvy to engage clients with SyncFloor’s revolutionary new service, as well as the sales drive and strong interpersonal skills to generate business momentum.
Reporting to the COO and working in close collaboration with the CEO, you will:
- help establish appropriate sales metrics
- develop and manage funnel of prospective and current clients
- engage in ongoing client outreach, recruitment and management
- attend industry events (virtually and, when once again viable, in person)
- help develop client outreach marketing collateral and communications strategy
- collaborate with Music Analyst team in responding to client briefs and supporting client searches
- develop and demonstrate to clients a strong familiarity with our index of catalog partners, versatility in using SyncFloor.com and its sister site SongsForPodcasters.com and an understanding of the SyncFloor roadmap
- communicate a passion for promoting the unique capabilities of SyncFloor to connect production professionals with the commercial independent music sector, to enable rich storytelling and expand access to opportunity across the independent sector
- Previous experience in sales
- Previous experience as a music supervisor in the advertising space
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Passion for music
- Proactive with strong networking, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and comfortable working independently
- Thrive in a team-focused, startup environment
- BA/BS degree
SyncFloor is a marketplace of commercial music for use in advertisements, film, TV, games, podcasts, and more. Built around the concept of natural language music search, SyncFloor has created an intuitive and innovative engine for music discovery, enabling creatives of all kinds to easily find and secure rights to independent music from around the world. The company is also the maker of SongsForPodcasters™, a modern podcast-specific music licensing experience made for consumers, small businesses, and creative professionals. Founded by Kirt Debique and Cestjon McFarland, the team is passionate about music and its potential to transform storytelling. SyncFloor is the future of music licensing.
If you would like to be considered for this position or recommend someone, please email Cestjon McFarland directly at email@example.com and include your resume.
November 30, 2020
New York (remote until further notice)