Based out of London’s creative hub of Tileyard Studios, this is a full time, creative position at A&GSync; an opportunity to join an ambitious, close knit and growing sync agency with international clients and a significant track record.
The successful candidate would be working with a small but dedicated, passionate team of creative people.
Responsible for creative pitching and clearance of rights of an eclectic roster of emerging and established labels, publishers and management rosters.
Will be working with the team to help develop our composers and producers, either on brief or in house production requests, handling promotion of both the company and A&G’s artist client base.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- The ideal candidate would have 3+ years minimum experience working creatively in the synchronisation business with well-developed relationships within the industry, ideally internationally.
- Experience of project management and dealing with music producers and composers for bespoke projects.
- Proven track record and passion for discovery of a diverse range of new artists, label and publisher partners.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably on a high volume of projects under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment.
- Create, develop and maintain relationships with varying levels of executives at ad agencies, brands, music supervisors, production companies, directors, editors etc.
- Proven ability to work on creative music searches and place songs as well as clearance negotiation and contract drafting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong administrative ability, help manage and maintain our CRM systems & mailing lists.
- Day-to-day sync pitches, reacting to worldwide music searches.
- Maintain good relationships with A&G clients, including but not limited to writers and artists as well as their representatives.
- Developing and commissioning new copyright.
- Negotiation of sync licensing deals across a variety of media and territories.
- Liaising with outside publishers and rights holders for music clearance and contract drafting.
- A bonus would be a strong proficiency in Final Cut Pro, Photoshop and/or music production/ editing software.
- A general knowledge of music publishing is a benefit but not a requirement.
All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Salary dependent on experience.