SIREN is an award winning team of producers and supervisors who love music and the craft of storytelling through sound. SIREN collaborate with a global network of composers, artists, musicians, labels and publishers to provide the strongest musical solutions available.
SIREN has extensive experience in supervision, composition, re-records, music research, sync negotiation & licensing across a range of media including advertising, film & podcasts.
We also have our own label through which we release and publish new music.
SIREN is based in central London and is part of the Factory Family.
This is a full time role based in our London office. You will provide assistance and support to the team with all production, music supervision and administration tasks. Applicants should be hard working, detail orientated and interested in a career within the music / sound / advertising / film industries. Our everyday can vary but key components of the day to day include:
- Contributing to the thorough execution of commercial, production and internal music searches paying close attention to the brief, deadline, and deliverable instructions.
- Creating music edits to picture.
- Maintenance of our internal catalogue including file collation and tagging.
- Sourcing rights information.
- Assisting producers with organisation of live recordings
- Listening and organising music that is sent into SIREN
- Contributing to social media output and exporting videos / graphics to share across platforms.
- General support and upkeep of the office.
- Greeting and attending to clients.
We are committed to find the right talent to help nurture and develop in their career through the company.
Skills & Experience:
- Music lover
- Experience with logic or Pro Tools would be ideal, but being proficient in another DAW would also be acceptable.
- A good understanding of PRS / PPL / MCPS
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Proficient in key administrative software such a Word, Excel & Keynote
- Good time management
- Presentation skills would be a bonus
How to Apply:
Send your CV and a short 500 word statement telling us why you’re the best candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Assistant Producer’ in the email subject by 06.08.21.