Synchtank is expanding its North American operations and is hiring for a number of Business Development/Account Management roles with Los Angeles being the prime location.
We are looking for individuals who can craft creative solutions to complex problems and have a desire and passion to socialize, instil and articulate the value behind those solutions to drive new business.
The objective for the hires will be to win new business, manage certain key Tier-1 customers and drive strategic initiatives.
These roles involve identifying opportunities within both existing customer accounts and with new businesses, negotiating sophisticated software licensing agreements and contracts, and driving growth through new solution sales and renewals.
These activities require a consultative sales approach as well as working externally and internally in a cross-functional manner with a variety of stakeholders including product, business, data, finance, and royalty teams to successfully close new deals.
The successful candidates will be self-starters comfortable working as individual contributors, reporting to a UK-based executive team.
- Account managing existing Synchtank customers and identify new business by working within the organization to assess potential applications of company products and services against customer needs and wants.
- Provide in-depth product and ROI overviews to clients.
- Recommend solutions that meet customer needs.
- Achieve an individual sales goal.
- Manage sales opportunities within CRM systems.
- Develop new client contacts and manage existing ones, acting as a trusted advisor to clients.
- Understand and navigate clients’ corporate structures and procurement policies and educate Synchtank teams on their operation.
- Collaborate with technical account managers to proactively develop and propose technical solutions that solve customer problems.
- Partner with product and sales leaders to plan, prepare and execute on strategic initiatives across the entertainment value chain.
- Negotiate and drive the contract cycle across renewals and new business.
- At least 8 years sales or business experience working in the digital media space.
- Experience in licensing software for digital asset, metadata, and IP rights management.
- Experience in licensing music royalty accounting platforms.
- Self-starter who can independently manage key relationships without a great deal of supervision.
- Ability to understand key client use cases and articulate value in solutions provided by Synchtank.
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills and goal-driven approach when addressing contracts and licensing.
- Excellent communication skills, experience in team leadership, and ability to provide guidance, as needed to other team members and to customers.
- Strong experience in requirements definition, analysis, and conducting customer interviews, with an attention to detail and a commitment to excellence and high standards.
- A keen interest in emerging technologies especially around the digital content domain.
- Proficiency working with standard and leading-edge development and data analysis tools.
- The ability to travel domestically (50% travel expected).
- Demonstrated business acumen and innovation.
- Experience of B2B SaaS platforms and custom software implementation processes definitely a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent. MBA is a plus
- Experience in working remotely and reporting to UK executive team a plus.
Interested in this role?
Please submit your CV to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Require more information?
For more information about Synchtank and our solutions please head to synchtankltd.wpengine.com and read this recent MBW article which includes a free downloadable report Synchtank created analyzing the issues facing the music industry in terms of IP income registration and collection.