Secretly Distribution is seeking a full-time International Coordinator for our growing London based international team.
This is an amazing opportunity for a highly organised person with great communication skills and a demonstrable knowledge of the independent music sector and of course a passion for our label and artist partners. The ability to stay organized in a frenetic environment, manage multiple projects and deadlines, think creatively and work effectively as a team member are also important skills. This position reports jointly into the Head of International Strategy and the Head of International Projects, both based in London.
Basic job description:
- Manage the administrative tasks to facilitate our global neighbouring rights collections
- Work closely with the Head of International Strategy to assemble business reports for internal circulation
- Support our Project Manager team with multiple tasks, including scheduling artist promo, compiling guestlists, assembling marketing reports, pulling sales reports and projections, ordering promo stock, logging project costs, setting up new releases with our partners
- Attend shows and be an on-the-ground contact for touring artists
- Represent the company at conference events and travel overseas when required
- Candidate will be based at our Shoreditch, London office
- Familiarity with the independent music community
- Strong organizational, verbal and written skills
- Working knowledge of excel
- A passion for following industry developments and utilizing emerging technologies
To apply or to recommend a qualified candidate send resumes directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly’s HR Director at applications@
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin. We encourage and welcome everyone to apply.