What is ICE?
ICE is the result of a big vision for the music industry that harnesses years of combined expertise in the multi-territory music market. We are the world’s first integrated processing hub offering copyright, online licensing and processing services.
Our customers include collecting societies, major and independent music publishers and digital service providers such as Facebook, Mixcloud and Soundcloud. We work to help ensure composers and songwriters are compensated accurately and fairly for the use of their Works.
As part of ICE, you will be working with some of the most knowledgeable and dedicated experts in the industry. We collaborate closely with our customers to continuously develop our products and services to ensure the best results.
To expand our team in Berlin, we are looking for an IT Application Manager “Billing & Distribution for Online processing” (m/f/d).
You are responsible for:
The purpose of this role is to manage IT workstreams for change requests and maintenance within an IT Delivery Process. It involves IT end-to-end responsibility for a dedicated application domain and close cooperation with Business and Product in the respective area.
The IT Application Manager will be responsible for delivery of IT services related to an assigned Application. This includes incident, service request, change requests and risk management. You will be the single point of contact in IT for day to day operations for an Application you are responsible for. You will ensure that incident and change request management processes are followed, and you will manage IT workstreams (internal / external resources) involved. For incidents, you will understand the business impact, involve resolver groups as needed and keep stakeholders informed.
Key Focus Areas:
- Application owner of a dedicated application domain
- Responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting and optimization of the IT application. Functional guidance and coordination towards IT staff, incl. developers and infrastructure administrators
- Provide IT consulting towards Business and Product Management in regards of IT solutions and the development roadmap
- Coordinate IT Procurement for their application
- Assess functional requirements & translate into technical requirements
- Suggest solutions to the IT architecture board/Solution Architects
- Understand the technologies and processes for the application domain
- Carry out the required IT processes and tasks and provide great customer service
- Assess customer feedback and improving procedures accordingly
- Ensure that processes are efficient and cost-effective
- Responsible for building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine services, the criteria for the delivery of those services, and how to develop solutions to any issues that arise
- You have degree in a technical discipline and ideally also in business administration
- You have minimum 3 years of experience working in a technical management role
- You have a strength in stakeholder management and are comfortable to discuss your recommendations with senior management
- You have an analytical way of thinking and the ability to translate complex issues into easily understood principles
- You are proficient in English
We offer You:
- A modern working space in an international environment
- Free drinks (e.g. Coffee, Tea)
- Free fruit on a regular basis
- BVG Ticket (AB)
- Flexible working times, Monday to Friday
We offer you the opportunity of being part of a high performing operations team. This is just the right time to explore the possibilities of a new professional path. Should it really appeal to you, we’re looking very forward to your application (online only, incl. your salary expectations and earliest possible start date).