New York based hip hop label Mass Appeal Records is looking for a new Label Coordinator!
Role & Responsibilities: Reporting to VP, Marketing and Product Manager, the label Coordinator for Mass Appeal Records is primarily responsible for assisting with the creation and execution of project rollouts for all Mass Appeal Records releases. In addition, the label coordinator will provide support for the rest of the team.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Gathering project metadata for releases using keen attention to detail when inputting to spreadsheets for product submission
- Gathering accurate analytics and providing recommendations on best practices to maximize digital engagement cross departmentally.
- Gathering and reporting streaming data on all artist singles and albums
- Understanding song growth/decline and distributing factors, reporting to team on song playlisting and placements
- Gathering and submitting song data for playlisting opportunities
- Assisting with drafting marketing decks and press releases
- Building and maintaining a database of contacts (press, brands, venues, & resources)
- Providing weekly and monthly stat updates to team
- Participating in weekly brainstorming sessions
- Taking notes at weekly label meetings
- Compiling weekly press clippings
- Compiling and publishing recap notes for internal and external meetings
- Booking and managing artist travel arrangements
- Assisting with product mailing/shipments
- Assisting with events and activations
Who you are:
- Some label experience
- Previous coordinator/production coordinator/executive assistant experience preferred
- Strong understanding of recording and production side of business
- General knowledge of key industry players and familiarity with all music
- Work independently and take initiative
- Ability to pinpoint problems and identify solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Handle confidential matters appropriately and with discretion
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with programs like Word, Excel, Keynote, Google drive
- Undergraduate Degree
Please email email@example.com with resume and cover letter.