We are West One Music Group – a collaborative community of bright minds dedicated to producing music for media for TV, film, advertising, gaming, radio and online. Born in London in 2002, we now have offices around the world as well as studios in several countries.
Whether our clients are looking for a custom track or full score, an introduction to independent talent, or to pick and choose through our vast catalogue of music it’s the knowledge, expertise and creativity of our people that set us apart – we focus on understanding our clients’ vision and briefs to bring them standout music.
Proudly independent, we’re better connected to both the business and creative sides of the music industry, to emerging trends, and most importantly, to our clients’ needs. Our ambition is simple: create killer soundtracks that emotionally engage our audiences.
We have an exciting opening in The Netherlands and Belgium to help look after our clients. We are looking for the right person to join us – either working out of Brussels or Amsterdam. As a team of people who are passionate about music and people working with music, we believe that finding the right person to join our team is integral to our success. If this list sounds like you, then do get in touch!
- Native Dutch / Flemmish speaker with English, who is also preferably fluent in French
- Experience and deep understanding of the sync industry and music for picture
- Passionate about music and how it plays an integral role in the media landscape
- Ability to develop business as well as manage existing relationships and projects
- Eager to learn and contribute to our growing business
- A great communicator and relationship builder
- Confident in social situations and enjoys networking
- A motivated, people person with a strong desire to succeed and maintain high ambitions in sales and account management
- Creativity and an ear and understanding of music are vital
- An entrepreneurial mindset and not afraid of working “outside of the box”
- Happy to work outside normal office hours with an understanding of the non-consistent hours of the music and production industry
- Willing to travel frequently, as well as to HQ in London and other European cities for events
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter of motivation and your CV in English.