Gaither Music & Green Hill Music Group are seeking a Music Streaming Specialist to join our digital marketing team in Nashville. You will identify and curate the music playlist listening experiences for our catalog of religious, adult contemporary, and family listeners on various DSP’s (Spotify, Pandora, Apple Music, etc.). You will be instrumental in how we build artist stories, drive meaningful fan connections and grow artist careers.
- Develop marketing strategies that help grow our streaming narrative.
- Develop strong relationships with partners across all DSP platforms.
- Build creative artist & “themed” playlists for Gaither and Green Hill roster of artist. Pitch and secure editorial playlists, features, and other promotions & marketing opportunities for our artists.
- Ability to analyze data around a song and draw conclusions informing strategy to continue building songs at streaming services.
- Constantly work to discover the new features, understand those implications, and teach methodology across the company.
- Think globally and help develop strategies that expose audience to new audiences.
- Work closely with internal talent management and publishing teams to develop and maximize opportunities.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of music industry experience; strong preference given to candidates with digital marketing or DSP experience
- Demonstrated passion for music, especially in the religious, adult contemporary, and family music genres
- Strong knowledge of music publishing and catalog repertoire
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Excellent technical skill set
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge a plus
ABOUT GAITHER MUSIC / GREEN HILL MUSIC:
GAITHER MUSIC GROUP:
One of the largest independent Christian music companies in the world and a household name for millions of fans, Gaither Music Group is known worldwide for its award-winning and top-selling CD and DVD recordings, including the Gaither Gospel Series, of which 133 products have been certified gold, platinum or multi-platinum. These recordings, which encompass more than 177 video copyrights, showcase gospel music pioneers, many of the finest performers in the gospel genre, up-and-coming acts and country artists including The Oak Ridge Boys, Jimmy Fortune, Joey+Rory, Alabama, Alan Jackson, George Jones, Vince Gill and others. The collaborations of Bill and Gloria have resulted in more than 700 popular gospel songs, including the hymnal standards “Because He Lives” and “He Touched Me.” They have collectively garnered eight GRAMMY® Awards and more than a dozen nominations; and they have received over 40 Gospel Music Association (GMA) DOVE Awards, earning the title “Songwriter of the Year” eight times. The couple are members of the Gospel Music Hall of Fame as well as the Southern Gospel Music Hall of Fame. In addition to performances in world-renowned venues such as Carnegie Hall, The Kennedy Center, The Sydney Opera House and the Red Rocks Amphitheatre, the award-winning Gaither Gospel Series airs weekly on television networks all over North America and Europe; and the Homecoming concert tour now celebrates more than 20 years of LIVE events that bring gospel music to major arenas across North America. The Gaither brand of artists and products topped the BILLBOARD Year-End Chart of Music Video Sales Labels for 2000, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2018 and has garnered sales of over 40 million units.
GREEN HILL PRODUCTIONS:
A division of Gaither Music Group, is a boutique recording label celebrating 25 years of creating top quality music for every mood. With over 500 titles in its vast catalog, Green Hill covers an amazing variety of genres and targeted themes including jazz, Celtic, Christmas, chillout, bluegrass, Cajun, easy listening, nature, piano, romance, relaxation, oldies, beach, western, world, patriotic, big band, crooners and many others. In addition, Green Hill produces recordings on such performers as iconic jazz pianist Beegie Adair, pianist Jim Brickman, American songbook crooners Matt Belsante and Jaimee Paul, GRAMMY®–nominated guitarist Jack Jezzro, inspirational pianist Stan Whitmire, blue-eyed soul singer Luke McMaster and more. With a loyal fan base, millions of daily streams and its reputation for quality recordings and beautiful, thematic artwork, Green Hill is one of the most recognizable lifestyle music brands.
Interested in this job? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.