Project Manager Responsibilities:
Domino Recording Company is looking for a full time Project Manager based in our Brooklyn, NY office. This position reports to the Director of Marketing. We are seeking an individual who has great interpersonal skills, is a self-starter, and has the ability to work in an open and creative group environment. The Project Manger position is responsible for the development and oversight of marketing and promotional campaigns for our roster of artists as well as maintaining the front line relationship with the artists and their management. The position requires strong organizational and communication skills; the ability to work under pressure; strong musical knowledge, particularly of Domino’s roster; and an awareness of the ever-changing music marketplace. At least four years of professional experience in the music business is required and previous project management experience is preferred.
The Project Manager’s duties include:
- Develop and execute distinctive marketing campaigns that includes oversight of sales, radio, promotion, advertising, publicity, licensing and touring
- Work collaboratively within a marketing team that comprises of a Director of Marketing, Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Project Managers and Marketing Coordinator
- Work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to design digital marketing strategies that will include advertising, social media strategy, website/app builds and more
- Act as the day-to-day point person for a dedicated roster of artists
- Maintain artist and management relationships via constant communication
- Prepare and maintain project timelines and budgets alongside the Marketing Coordinator
- Coordinate the delivery of album masters, artwork, and packaging with the A&R department
- Work closely with label staff both domestically and internationally in the development and execution of marketing plans
- Collaborate in the commissioning and/or delivery of creative assets such as album artwork, commissioning of music videos, EPKs, photos, biographies, and promotional materials in conjunction with the marketing, digital, and publicity departments
- Work with the publicity department to plan and coordinate artist’s schedules and promotional activities
- Develop and maintain industry relationships with booking agents, promoters, publicists, and marketing companies
- Four years of experience in the music industry or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication / interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of current and future trends in music marketing
- Global outlook and understanding of international markets and campaigns
- Superior organizational and time management skills attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft office. Proficiency in the Adobe Creative suite is a plus, but not required
- The ability to travel on a regular basis
- Most importantly, a passion for music and understanding of the Domino roster
To Apply: Please forward your resume and cover letter to Monique Adderly at email@example.com.
Domino Recording Co. is an equal opportunity employer.