Synchtank is a leading player in the market for music and media B2B systems. We are a rapidly growing company with offices in London, Bratislava, and New York with a disruptive platform to manage music licensing on a B2B basis for our customers.
Needless to say, our challenge is finding great people to come and work with us in this unique sector and really help make the difference on our client servicing and product development strategy. We are working with some of the biggest names in the world all the way down to new independent artists and labels.
We need a developer to join our London team to help support our existing production version of our royalty accounting platform while also helping with the development of the next generation system by migrating to a high-performance cloud architecture.
The system is a key part of our clients’ financial infrastructure and as such is often a critical piece of software. It can be handling 10s of millions of rows of data and needs to remain performant, so high-quality optimisation and defensive coding is important.
Thinking outside of the box is important as we are pushing boundaries in terms of performance on large data sets while ensuring high quality and documented systems are delivered that are robust and production ready.
You’ll be working with teammates in London, Europe and California so must be comfortable with remote working. While the role is mainly working from home there will be occasional days in the office in Southwark.
Skills and experience:
- You will have multiple years of leading experience implementing website and web APIS in ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server.
- Experience of AWS is a big bonus as we make use of AWS tools that are aimed at high volume data processing and analysis.
- You should also be comfortable reading and tweaking VB.net in the short term before we retire some of these older modules over the next 6 months.
- Experience in performance monitoring, comprehensive test coverage, security concerns and tools like Entity Framework would be ideal.
- You are a motivated self-learner open to new technologies and working in a heterogenous technical environment, including on Windows and Linux servers.
- You should also be able to take commercial view over what you are Implementing. Our system is a multi tenanted SaaS system that needs a strong understanding of the future consequences of engineering decisions taken today.
- Capable of producing high-quality planning/technical documentation, you will have excellent communications and organisational skills together with a flexible, proactive attitude and the ability to prioritise.
- Frequent interactions with clients will require you to have a professional attitude and the ability to display that to clients and colleagues on an on-going basis.
Interested in this role?
Please submit your CV to email@example.com
Require more information?
For more information about Synchtank and our solutions please head to synchtankltd.wpengine.com and read this recent MBW article which includes a free downloadable report Synchtank created analyzing the issues facing the music industry in terms of IP income registration and collection.