Beggars Group are looking for a new Sync Coordinator to join the team in London. This is an exciting role within a small, busy, proactive team that requires strong organizational skills, excellent communication, and a solid work ethic. This role requires attendance at the Beggars Office in Wandsworth, London for a minimum of 3 days per week, with the rest of the week able to be remote / from home.
- Supporting Head of Creative with international Film & TV licensing
- Pitching, negotiation and licensing for UK TV sync requests
- Drafting licenses and invoices for confirmed deals
- Maintaining good relationship with UK TV Broadcasters
- Attending gigs, networking events and conferences where relevant
- Keep clients up to date with new releases and priorities.
- Coordinating guestlist and tickets for the sync team + clients
- Provide general support to sync team where needed
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Proactive, driven and enthusiastic
- Good understanding of copyright and the licensing landscape
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience with DISCO, MailChimp and Promo jukebox a bonus.
- 1-2 years’ experience at a label, publishers or music licensing company with both creative and clearance experience desirable
- Passionate about independent music. Knowledge of the Beggars Group labels and releases a plus.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your covering letter please include a suggestion of 5-8 tracks across the label group’s current roster that you would put forward if pitching for a UK TV Sport promo/trailer.
Closing date: 25 November 2022.
Beggars Group embraces the principle of equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to cultivating a workplace representative of a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. To this end, we welcome applications from candidates from every area of society to further encourage an inclusive company culture.