An exciting opportunity to join the fastest growing music company!
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Deep East Music team based in Shoreditch to develop new business and maintain our existing relationships with our clients; providing music searches and support to various marketing activities and initiatives.
- Maintain relationship with clients, ensuring to consistently build and maintain a strong relationship through regular calls and client visits in line with personal and company targets.
- Support clients with a range of queries including technical, musical and licensing.
- Research and contact potential new clients through analysis of trade journals, websites and MCPS / PRS For Music information.
- Understand the MCPS / PRS For Music model and rates for various usages.
- Respond to music briefs and music searches.
- Increase traffic to the existing DEM website using sales techniques and marketing initiatives either new or existing
- Contribute and put forward opinions and production ideas based on industry feedback from clients
- Attend all relevant parties, meals and clients events. This includes representing the company at industry functions and exhibitions
- Experience working in a client facing or customer focused environment
- Strong technical background, knowledge of MAC & PC functionality
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to easily build relationships with others and an impeccable phone manner
- Enthusiastic and creative, keen to contribute ideas
- Self motivator and avid team player
- Organised with excellent eye for detail
- Keen interest in production music, film, TV and advertising – working experience in this area is a plus!
- Genuine interest and knowledge of a wide variety of music styles
What you should know about us.
Be it in television, film, commercials, online video, trailers, radio or promos – hearing our music seamlessly elevating a story or amplifying a message gives us a serious buzz. We’re passionate about what we do and the composers we work with are the life in our labels. From concepts to composition, production to release, we enjoy collaborating closely.
We’re part of the fastest growing music company BMG – a division of the Bertelsmann Group which includes Penguin Random House, RTL Group and Arvato.
Head to our site, Instagram and twitter channels to get a snippet into what It’s like to work at Deep East Music!
Apply to: email@example.com