Secretly Group is a leading independently-owned music company. Its major divisions include record labels Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar, and Secretly Canadian, and music publisher Secretly Publishing. Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, Secretly Group also maintains offices in Brooklyn, London, Los Angeles, Austin, and Chicago. Founded in 1996, its roster counts Grammy-winner Bon Iver, Mitski, Angel Olsen, Moses Sumney, Whitney, Jamila Woods, Sharon Van Etten, The War On Drugs, Phoebe Bridgers, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, serpentwithfeet, Slowdive, Khruangbin, and ANOHNI, among others.
The Advertising and Marketing Coordinator will execute global digital advertising campaigns and analysis across Secretly Group – Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar, and Secretly Canadian. This person will work within the marketing department on all facets of advertising, analysis and reporting, as well as provide support for various marketing endeavors, in particular retail marketing assets and promo coordination. This position reports the US Marketing Director. This role is a full time position in our marketing department. This role can be based in our Austin, TX, Bloomington, IN, Brooklyn, NY, or Los Angeles, CA, office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Execute global digital advertising campaigns for label releases
- Analyze and optimize ad performance; develop ad strategy across platforms (social media, google, youtube and more)
- Book and execute OOH and third-party ad campaigns
- Provide project teams with advertising reports throughout and at the close of a campaign
- Work on and support retail marketing endeavors; coordinate marketing assets for retail and other partners
- Coordinate in-store promotions, performances, signings and related marketing
The ideal candidate will have :
- 1-3 years background in digital marketing (academic OK)
- 1+ years’ background in ad analytics (academic OK)
- Active interest in emerging technologies as they relate to digital advertising – especially as they affect the music industry
- A passion for independent music across a variety of genres
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable to fast paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite is desirable
Health, Vision, Dental and Life insurance
To apply or to recommend a qualified candidate send email directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly’s HR Director at applications@
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.