AMLOR Music Publishing is an independent publisher focused on the creative development and advancement of the artists and songwriters it partners with.
We are now looking for a well organised and self-motivated music lover to join as Creative A&R Manager
The role has a broad creative remit; from song-pitching and support for the existing roster, to scouting and signing new artists, producers, and writers.
The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail while also showing confidence and creative initiative to uncover opportunities for our roster.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Identify and help sign new emerging talent across all genres in the UK and internationally
- Development of our existing roster of writers through creative song pitching and co-writing initiatives
- Co-ordinating writer sessions and maintaining diaries
- Collaborating with the wider team and maintaining strong communication with management
- Maintaining AMLOR’s website and social media presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Excel
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Confidence to make decisions in sometimes pressured environments
- Working well as part of a team
- A love of new music in any genre
- Experience in the role is not essential but some network of relationships with the A&R and creative community in the UK industry will be preferred
Competitive depending on experience
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close on Friday 24th November. Only successful applicants will be contacted.