We have an exciting opportunity for an Analytics Manager to join our Data and Analytics department working split-site across our Kings Cross and Streatham office with some remote-working.
PRS for Music Limited is the UK’s leading collection society, bringing together two collection societies: the Mechanical-Copyright Protection Society and the Performing Right Society. We undertake collective rights management for musical works on behalf of over 140,000 members.We pay royalties to our members when their work is performed, broadcast, streamed, downloaded, reproduced, played in public or used in film and TV. We support them by influencing policy, supporting and hosting awards and events, and investing in new technology to ensure we’re fit for the digital music age.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented Analytics manager to help shape and develop a newly formed team function. The Analytics Manager will be the businesses expert in translating data into valuable, actionable business insights to improve performance.
This role will focus on the interrogation of data to understand performance and translate this into actionable insights and recommendations that can be delivered to senior stakeholders which is used to inform and drive future performance and strategies.Strategically advise the company leadership on the current state and emerging trends in data analytics and how this applies to the PRS business.
The Analytics Manager will proactively ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration to meet the demands of the business. They will be an experienced analyst and be able to demonstrate best practice, identify efficiencies and automate type manual reporting/analysis processes.
The role will also include, but not limited to:
- Anticipate the forward-looking resourcing requirements from the business and plan work effectively to optimise utilisation.
- Work effectively & strategically with stakeholders and key customers from business units
- Managing the demand for data analytics services
- Participate in POC / prototyping for data modelling initiatives
- Monitor analytics team performance and report on metrics
- Produce & conduct key analysis to support business objectives and requests
- Act upon feedback from key stakeholders across the organisation regarding the performance of the analytics services & devise suitable analytics solutions & services
- Developing a high-performance team
- Increase the technical capability of the team, encouraging the development of technical tools based on business requirements.
- Support and foster an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture whilst motivating and coach team members.
- Establish an analytics community where knowledge and expertise are shared throughout the PRS organisation
You will be a confident people manager with proven analytical skills. As a Manager you will be the first point of contact for all team members, so you will be well versed and adaptable in your communication style to work with a variety of stakeholders. You will enjoy analysis work with large and varied data sets. You will have understanding of best practice governance structures that will be needed to be embedded to make sure your team are vigilant in their analysis to come to the correct conclusions.
You will be experienced in using, Microsoft Power BI, SQL/DAX/ MDX/Python/R and strong excel skills. Experience in Service Management (ITIL desirable but not essential)
You will be flexible, adaptable and highly organised with the ability to handle changing priorities and enjoy working as part of a team.
PRS for Music is a forward-thinking music copyright company with a focus on being the number one rights management company in the world.
We live by our values they are deeply ingrained in our company culture. We want to help you grow throughout your career, so we have plenty of development opportunities for you.
We run a number of well-being activities throughout the year and encourage flexible working and a relaxed dress code.
We also have a number of perks including roof terraces on both sites, regular live music events, subsidised cafes, corporate discounts including gym membership and home working.
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you – apply with your CV and Covering Letter or send to firstname.lastname@example.org.