The Assistant Music Supervisor UK will assist the UK Music Supervisor with all music programming activity within the Peloton Content Team specifically for UK business including all instructor playlists, program series and music discovery.
The Assistant MS will work directly with the UK Music Supervisor and with each instructor and assigned Producer to assist in planning playlists for all classes. The MS will be the primary conduit for Content Team as it relates music ingestion to the Peloton service and other music needs.
The Assistant Music Supervisor reports to the VP of Music Supervision & Programming and the UK Music Supervisor.
- Work with Content Team and Instructors to optimise music selections and ensure compliance with all Crescendo protocols
- Act as primary contact for music needs in connection with Crescendo music platform
- Work with Instructor and EP in developing music driven program series
- Support and plan all artist themed rides as well as any Peloton initiatives, i.e., Black History Month, Women’s History Month, Pride Month, etc.
- Liaise with designated rights holder contact (label/mgmt) for any approvals (marketing, playlists, etc) in connection with themed rides
- Collaborate with Music Services and Content Team to execute integrated marketing efforts with rights holders
- Assist in populating and maintaining Crescendo programming dashboard
- Source new music and assist in maintaining weekly Crescendo ingestion.
- Attend Content Development Meetings with all instructors
- Engage instructors one on one in helping each improve quality standards of playlists
- Always be up to date on music industry news and happenings
- 2+ years in music licensing/sync licensing previous experience
- Firm understanding of Music Copyright and Sync licensing
- Familiar with performing rights societies globally
- Contact database desirable but not essential
Please send CV and cover letter to Sophia.firstname.lastname@example.org