Riptide Music Group is seeking a full-time, full charge bookkeeper for long term employment.
DAILY DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliation
- Journal entries
- Regular, ongoing interaction with music buyers and suppliers
- Data entry into multiple platforms
- Assist with month, quarter and year end close procedures
- In addition, approx. 20% of time will be spent aiding royalties and admin with finance-related data entry or reporting.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- AccountEdge software experience strongly preferred.
- Minimal software training provided; we are looking for a candidate who understands the platform and can begin right away.
- Music industry knowledge will be extremely helpful.
- Publishing knowledge also a plus but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business preferred.
- Paid Time Off
- Job Type: Full-time
- bookkeeping: 2 years (Required)
- Music industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org