Position: Business Development Manager – permanent role
Employer: Pitch & Sync
Salary: Competitive with bonus options
Location: London, UK
Pitch & Sync is a leading music, sound and culture agency based in London. P&S works with brands, production companies and creative agencies on music strategy, supervision, composition and audio post production.
Pitch & Sync are looking for a brilliant Business Development Manager, with previous experience, to join their growing team and help build the business within new, creative, marketing, production industries and beyond. Supported by the existing new business team this role is an exciting opportunity for someone passionate about music, sound and culture.
We’re looking for someone who…
- Has a network of clients in the creative industry preferably with 2+ years in a similar role
- Has a background working in a sales role within the wider creative / media / production / music / advertising industries.
- Is comfortable presenting and pitching to clients and potential clients.
- Is willing to travel abroad for new business trips.
- Has a background involving account management or working with clients directly.
- Has a passion for music, sound and culture.
- Has an interest in the future of media, brands, entertainment, tech.
- Has experience in negotiation and quoting for work.
- Is super organised.
- Has excellent communication and networking skills.
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application closing date: 29th January 2021