Major Tom are one of London’s leading music supervision companies providing music services to the advertising, film and TV industries. We work from an uncompromisingly creative perspective with an obsession for originality and high production values.
Established in 2009 we provide a variety of creative and professional services to advertising agencies, production companies and their clients where we create original bespoke musical works or through sourcing pre-existing music for use in TV, cinema and online commercials, branded content, short-form and long form content.
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced full time / part time business development manager to join our London based team.
The ideal candidate will be a highly energized, driven, ambitious and forward thinking individual able to accurately define and communicate our core proposition to a global network of potential clients.
- Sales – Generating new business opportunities from advertising agencies and production companies within the UK, Europe, US and Asia.
- Networking – Develop and nurture long lasting and fruitful relationships with clients.
- Strategic planning – Identifying and pursuing new opportunities and growth areas of our industry.
- Marketing & PR – Social media management and overseeing all forms of outgoing marketing communication and strategy.
Key Personal attributes:
- You would be a confident, outgoing individual happy to ‘hustle’ and pick up the phone to pursue leads and opportunities.
- Be sociable and enjoy meeting new people.
- You must have a strong business acumen and have an understanding of both advertising production and the process of music supervision.
- You must be able to think creatively and create meaningful connections between our collective and individual talent with clients.
- You must have strong attention to detail, be self-motivating, highly organized and an excellent communicator.
- You would have extensive industry knowledge of advertising agencies along with key personnel and the clients as well knowledge of production companies and their directors.
Several years’ experience working within an agency or production company and seek a new opportunity within a service company such as ours.
Based in London or the South East and able to work a minimum of 3 days per week. Please send a CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing deadline 22nd Feb, 2021