Meet Sparks – a new music company changing the way sound is composed for picture in the TV & Advertising Industries. We’re not a music library, we’re a catalogue of musical ideas used to kickstart a collaborative process between creative and composer.
Already, we’ve worked with leading London agencies for brands such as Amex, Facebook, Google, Toyota, Heinz, Adidas and many more but we’re hungry to grow.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a small team with big ideas and even bigger goals. We’re looking for someone to drive new business and grow our presence across the UK as well as overseas. This could be a full or part-time role depending on the candidate.
This role would suit somebody with existing agency or production company experience seeking a new and exciting challenge within a music company like Sparks.
We’re looking for someone who:
- is passionate about music and loves it as much as we do
- loves building relationships and has existing contacts within the space such as agency producers & creatives, brands, production companies and editors
- has experience in negotiating and pricing projects (or is happy to learn)
- understands advertising production and the music to picture process
- is confident, outgoing and keen to get stuck in and pick up the phone to develop leads and opportunities
- has strong attention to detail, is proactive and self-motivated and has great communication skills
- Sales & New Business // Generating new business from advertising agencies and production companies across the UK, Europe and further afield.
- Networking // Develop and nurture long-lasting and fruitful relationships with clients.
- Strategy & Growth // Be a step ahead identifying new opportunities and being able to think strategically on how to achieve our ambitious goals.
- PR & Marketing // We want to be heard. You’ll be ready to help us stand out across social media and manage all forms of marketing comms & PR.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject ‘BDM Application’ by 1st May 2021.