Based in the City of London, C.C. Young & Co are one of the leading music specialist firms of services to music industry clients.
Over the past 25 years, C.C. Young & Co. has enjoyed continued growth and now has departments specialising in tax, touring, recording, publishing, business management services for artists and managers, and royalty audits.
It is seeking an Administrator to be based in the London Office.
JOB TITLE: Administrator I DEPARTMENT: Internal Services
Duties will include:
- Typing of Cover letters, obtaining signatures
- Scanning and saving correspondence and documents to VC (Virtual Cabinet)
- Oversea correspondence requiring electronic signature (Docusign)
- Maintaining official documents and correspondence (HMRC certificates, Letters of Authority) which may require posting at a later date
- Manage and maintain receipt of bank cards
- Printing of documents for signing
- Posting correspondence
- Saving bank payments on to VC
- To assist with archiving files, book storage and retrieval on behalf of staff as and when requested
- Reception cover as and when required in absence of Receptionist
- Meet/greet clients and guests in absence of Receptionist
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determine purpose of calls and forward to appropriate personnel
- Ad hoc duties where required
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Excellent Oral Communication
- Excellent Written Communication
Knowledge and Attitudes and Behaviours Required
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office, with a primary focus on Word and Outlook;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Good use of time management;
- Friendly, helpful attitude;
- Attention to detail;
- “Go – with – the – flow” attitude; i.e. ability to be able to change the plan in order to accommodate urgent matters which may occur during the day
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Ability to work well with others.
C C Young & Co Ltd is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
Please apply to email@example.com