Based in the City of London, C.C. Young & Co are one of the leading music specialist firms of services to music industry clients.
Over the past 25 years, C.C. Young & Co. has enjoyed continued growth and now has departments specialising in tax, touring, recording, publishing, business management services for artists and managers, and royalty audits.
It is seeking a Receptionist to be based in the London Office.
JOB TITLE: Receptionist | DEPARTMENT: Internal Services
Duties will include:
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determine purpose of calls and forward to appropriate personnel
- Liaising with the building reception regarding booking of building passes and meeting rooms
- Meeting and greeting clients/guests and couriers in a professional manner
- Providing refreshments for clients and guests on arrival
- Ensuring set up of meeting rooms for clients and guests prior to their arrival
- Collecting, sorting and distribution/scanning of post
- Scanning VAT receipts
- Booking couriers and ensuring safe receipt of documents
- Running errands, such as daily coffee/lunch runs and the weekly bank-run
- Purchasing stationery
- Maintain office environment and arrange collection of recycling
- Archive files, book storage and retrieval on behalf of staff as and when required
- Ad hoc duties where required
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Excellent Oral Communication
- Excellent Written Communication
Knowledge and Attitudes and Behaviours Required
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office, with a primary focus on Word and Outlook;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Good use of time management;
- Friendly, helpful attitude;
- Attention to detail;
- “Go – with – the – flow” attitude; i.e. ability to be able to change the plan in order to accommodate urgent matters which may occur during the day
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Ability to work well with others.
C C Young & Co Ltd is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
Please apply to email@example.com