Native Tongue is an independent Music Publisher, with offices in Australia and New Zealand.
Established in 2003, Native Tongue has built a respected catalogue of local songwriters. We set out to provide our writers with a publishing company dedicated to assisting with the development of their skills as songwriters and composers throughout their careers. Besides working with local songwriters, we also administer the works of overseas writers and catalogues for Australia and New Zealand.
Our directly signed catalogue encompasses music released by Courtney Barnett, Alex Lahey, Mallrat, Tia Gostelow, Marlon Williams, Aldous Harding, Phantastic Ferniture, Vallis Alps, Hiltop Hoods, The Amity Affliction, The Jezabels, The GoBetweens, The Backstreet Boys, Vera Blue, Conrad Sewell, Ke$ha & Kygo to name just a few. Our international catalogues include hundreds of thousands of musical works of all genres across the ages from Elvis Prestley, Roy Orbison, Louis Armstrong, Rodgers & Hammerstein, Spandau Ballet, Tom Petty, Pink Floyd, Phil Collins & The Beach Boys through to Justice, Django Django, Broods, Galantis, Major Lazer, Kanye West, Mark Ronson, Aurora & Daft Punk.
We’re seeking an experienced Client Relations professional to join our dynamic team, working directly with our Licensing and Creative teams to drive results for the songwriters and catalogues we represent.
The successful candidate will have:
- minimum 3 years experience in the music industry or other creative industry
- broad music taste with exceptional music knowledge
- demonstrated experience in sync licensing, music promotion/marketing or advertising an advantage
- a natural networker, with established relationships within the music, film/television, music supervision, and/or advertising industries
- ability to establish new business relationships
- a creative approach to seeking new opportunities
- ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Only experienced candidates need apply.
Native Tongue Music Publishing is a equal opportunity employer, striving to be an inclusive values driven contemporary music business. You will be joining a cohesive friendly driven team of music publishing professionals working in a stimulating fast moving environment.
For further information about this role please email email@example.com for a position description.