We’re looking for a Digital Supply Chain Coordinator to join the AWAL team. Supporting their Digital Operations & Supply Chain colleagues in the day to day distribution of AWAL’s catalogue, this role will act as a key interface between the global business and our partners regarding release delivery and distribution of audio/video to a variety of platforms including Apple Music, Spotify and Amazon. You’ll be an enthusiastic and flexible self-starter with a passion for digital, keen to develop your operational skill set in a fast-paced environment.
Kobalt has revolutionized the music publishing business by putting the creator at the centre of everything we do. We are now taking the same approach and transforming the way recording artists and label release music through AWAL.
Whether an artist or label is looking for the best digital distribution or a truly global campaign, AWAL has become the partner of choice for innovative artists at all stages of their careers alongside forward thinking and innovative labels. The leading artists who have already chosen AWAL includes Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Lauv, Tom Misch, Rex Orange County, The Wombats, Bruno Major, Neneh Cherry as well as leading independent labels such as Glassnote and Downtown.
We deliver audio and video to all of the key platforms using our bespoke supply chain system, powered by Kobalt’s market leading technology, making thousands of deliveries per week.
We’re currently 600 people based across 13 offices and we’re still growing.
WHAT DOES A DIGITAL SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR AT AWAL DO?
- Monitor and troubleshoot Digital Supply Chain performance, including issues with live products at digital services.
- Handle business requests for timed releases/instant grats.
- Manage the operational relationships with a selection of our digital partners.
- QC and schedule delivery of video releases.
- Set up pre-release content protection on key frontline titles.
- Contribute to departmental documentation and best practice guides
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- At least one year’s experience in a Digital Supply Chain, Digital Operations or Technical Account Management role at a Record Label, Digital Distributor or Digital Music Service.
- Working knowledge of music metadata in a digital distribution context, particularly the iTunes and Spotify style guides.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Team player with a customer-focussed approach.
- Experience with reviewing and troubleshooting DDEX ERN or Apple XML preferred.
- Experience with video QC methods and encoding software preferred.