We work with a roster of exceptional composers, producers, orchestras and artists, to deliver dedicated, class-leading music for theatrical trailers, game promotion and general entertainment marketing. In 5 years, we have established ourselves as a preferred supplier for many of the industry’s leading creative agencies, film studios, broadcasters and streamers, securing regular placements on trailers for tentpole movies, games and premium TV/streaming content.
Recent trailer placements include Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness, Jurassic World: Dominion, Dune, Downton Abbey: A New Era, Nightmare Alley, Last Night in Soho, Scream, The Black Phone, Candyman, Don’t Breathe 2, Flee, Stillwater, News of the World, Old, The Crown, Tenet, The Invisible Man, Invasion, Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City and Westworld.
We’re looking for a driven, professional and highly organised Creative Production Manager, to help fuel the next phase of our growth, and support our mission to produce music at the very highest standard. The role will be primarily production orientated, helping us to conceptualize, brief, coordinate and deliver exceptional music to the trailer industry, but will also touch on marketing, composer and client liaison, live recording coordination and business generation. We’re a small but dynamic team, ensuring candidates exposure to all aspects of our business.
You’re a dynamic, self-motivated music professional, passionate about movies and trailers and fascinated by entertainment marketing, ideally with 2-3 years’ experience in music sync/production music. You’re a great and sensitive communicator, literate in music terminology, professional, driven and enthusiastic, and willing to get involved in wide-ranging responsibilities, for this small but well respected and expanding trailer music company.
If this describes you, and you’re excited to take on a creative and rewarding role in this vibrant industry, please get in touch. We need your CV, details of recent work responsibilities, your salary expectations and a short paragraph on your interest in our industry.
This role is office based, in the North West of England (near Manchester).
Responsibilities will be highly varied but will include:
- Formulate, research and prepare trailer album briefs for new projects, working with our Creative Director,
- Liaise with and provide feedback to composers,
- Coordinate and manage custom trailer composition work, liaising with composers and with creatives on the client side, and ensuring timely delivery of assets,
- Carry out music searches for trailer clients,
- Keep abreast of the shifting stylistic world of trailer music and trailer production,
- Strategic planning and project ideation, involving new creative concepts to help keep our content front of the pack,
- Liaise with our LA Marketing Manager,
- Help coordinate live recording sessions,
- CRM and CMS activity for client relationship and website updates,
- Updating catalogue databases and metadata
Key Skills and Attributes:
- A passion for movies and trailers and a real interest in trailer music,
- At least 2 years’ experience working in music for sync or general production music,
- A commitment to the very highest standards of music production, originality and innovation – bolstering our mission to deliver truly exceptional content,
- Highly literate in music terminology, with an understanding of musical forms and arrangements and the ability to communicate in musically descriptive terms,
- Enthusiastic, creative, an innovative thinker willing to propose business and creative ideas,
- Ability to work collaboratively within a small team, and with external partners,
- Self-motivated, with initiative, coupled with a genuine willingness to learn,
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy, a high level of administrative and organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task effectively and to prioritise workload,
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines,
- A flexible attitude towards work – due to our exposure to US clients, some work outside standard hours will be required,
- Good working knowledge of Excel, and familiarity with CRM and CMS systems (preferred),
- Familiarity with music assets, stems, file formats, metadata (preferred)
- A familiarity with the music recording and production process (preferred),
Employment type: Full time, on renewable contract
Education: Bachelors (preferred)