Independent music publisher Position Music is looking to hire a Los Angeles-based Creative/Synch director with a focus on Ads and Brands to join our seven-person Creative/Synch team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Promoting Position’s catalog for use in advertising (commercials and branded content).
- Proactive selling into ad agencies, brands, production companies, and marketing firms with both existing relationships and developing new relationships.
- Responding to daily incoming music briefs and curating music playlists for clients.
- Seeking opportunities for Position Artists and developing Brand partnerships.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 5 years experience in a similar role at a music publisher, record label or ad agency.
- Be passionate about the creative process with regards to music in brands.
- Have established relationships with ad agencies, brands, production houses, music supervisors and other creatives.
- Have a strong background in sales with proven success.
- Be willing to travel.
- Be a team-player, friendly, highly communicative and outgoing.
Position Music was founded in 1999 and is located in Burbank, CA. Our current staff of twenty-seven is extremely passionate about music and supporting our artists. We offer competitive employee benefits, along with a friendly, casual work environment in a modern industrial office with a recording studio and the biggest drum you’ve ever seen hanging from the ceiling.
Potential applicants can submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.