Looking for a Brand & Partnerships Director for a company built by multi-platinum producers Linda Perry & Kerry Brown, that’s generated an industry reputation to be creative, fast, and hands-on across all levels. This position will work closely with the WAH label/mgmt clients to build brand art, in addition to supporting our art & design team headed by legendary artist Kii Arens.
- Expert proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and all other design platforms)
- Concepting and designing cutting-edge creative for a wide range of entertainment properties in varying styles and media.
- Interpreting client objectives and translating them into high-quality deliverables in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Communicating the thoughts and intentions behind design executions to the Creative Director
- Being adaptable to quick turnarounds, shifts in direction, and changes required by internal or external sources.
- Impressive portfolio that highlights print, digital, & typography work.
- Animation knowledge a plus
- Experience in designing marketing collateral, decks, logos, web banners, proposals, and social media assets.
- Only local candidates will be considered