WMA exists to create impactful results for its partners across the digital space. We connect brands, artists and audiences through the convergence of digital media, from music and entertainment to lifestyle and technology. The WMA network is highly experienced and extends globally with bases in London, New York, LA and Nashville to provide a fully integrated digital service. By building strong relationships and original engagements, we work to create something truly memorable for our clients.
Current clients include: Republic Records, Interscope Records, Hollywood Records
WMA is looking for a Digital Channel Manager with proven experience in delivering social media campaigns within music to join our fast-growing team in New York. The position is charged with developing and executing best in class social media campaigns for WMA’s clients, which includes artists, labels, brands and other entertainment clients.
- Manage accounts for a variety of social projects and clients, whilst working with key stakeholders to deliver social campaign ideation in line with the overall marketing objectives.
- Create and execute exciting and innovative social strategies for clients whilst ensuring content and channel output is optimized.
- Work with the wider team to deliver innovative New Business pitches.
- Provide clear communication plans for review on a weekly basis and schedule approved plans on key channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Spotify and YouTube.
- Analyze data and present reports in a simple and effective manner.
- Copywriting in the correct tone of voice for official sites and e-newsletters.
- Work closely with the other digital services at WMA to offer a bespoke streamlined service, amplify activity and refer new business.
- Support junior team members.
- An active knowledge of and passion for social media and music/entertainment trends
- The ability to work with a broad range and level of people; to share and convey updates, ideas and vision with clarity and tailored to the audience
- Great relationship building skills – get to know clients including artists and management in a friendly but professional way
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
- Excellent people skills – confident & proactive
- Team player – cross departmental teamwork required
- Understanding of evolving technology and the ability to research new opportunities
- Can take on and solve problems
- Highly creative
- Attention to detail
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally graduate level with a degree in marketing, PR, music or related field
- Proven experience in social media and digital channel management within the music industry
- Proven experience of delivering social media campaigns based on audience insight
- Proven experience reviewing and analyzing data to provide insight and deliver strategies
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING WITH?
- The Global Social Team
- Directly with clients to discuss briefs, campaigns, timings and budgets
- Social Creative Design Teams
- Artists / Bands (major to unsigned)
Start Date: Spring 2021
Salary: Competitive. Dependent on experience
Applications: Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘DCM – NY’ as the subject.