ScoreKeepers Music Group is hiring!
Position: Director of Sales
Location: Remote, (Los Angeles or New York based candidate preferred)
The Director of Sales functions as lead in sales outreach to film, TV and Advertising for the ScoreKeepers Music Catalog and the Indie Orange synch agency. Success in this position relies on the Director’s ability to apply his/her knowledge of the synch market and identify new trends/opportunities, effectively communicate the Scorekeepers brand message to create and grow new business across all media, and collaborate with the VP of Licensing and other team members.
- Track news and information related to upcoming productions, production companies and relevant personnel
- Seek out new clients and business opportunities
- Maintain a prospects database and nurture relationships with potential clients
- Engage in networking at select seminars and conferences, and on social media
- Attend internal and external meetings
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience pitching for synch
- A track record of securing placements or licensing agreements
- Existing relationships with industry clients and contacts
- Knowledge of current music trends across all media
- Strong organization and follow-up skills
- Excellent customer communication skills (written and verbal).
- Conscientious and strong sense of integrity
- Proficiency in Google docs, Microsoft Office Suite, Slack.
Compensation: based on experience plus commission
ScoreKeepers Music, Inc. is an equal employment employer and committed to making sure all applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation or disability.