AUDIO NETWORK IS A GLOBAL MUSIC COMPANY CREATING ORIGINAL, HIGH-QUALITY MUSIC FOR USE IN TV, FILM AND ADVERTISING AND FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT ACROSS DIGITAL AND SOCIAL PLATFORMS.
WITH A ROSTER OF OVER 1,000 ARTISTS AND A CATALOGUE OF +200,000 TRACKS ACROSS EVERY CONCEIVABLE GENRE – WE’RE HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS FIND THE PERFECT TRACK TO TELL THEIR STORY.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
An Account Executive to join our growing Enterprise Team in the UK. We are building Audio Network’s relationships with Enterprise companies across industries, as more and more businesses continue to increase volume and improve quality of content production. The Account Executive will manage a portfolio of clients, and support the team in driving excellent account management to high value clients, whilst assisting with new business development. We’re looking for somebody who is passionate about music and loves working in a collaberative environment. Someone meticulously organised, creative, commercially minded and super proactive
You will be part of the Audio Network Family, but specifically part of a close-knit sales team, handling the UK, Nordics and ROW. A bunch of music enthusiasts (artists, DJs, producers etc) the team are progressive in our approach to what we do and all look out for eachother. Based in our awesome Hatton Garden office, you’ll spend your time here, and out visiting new and existing Enterprise clients
- Manage portfolio of existing clients, assisting them throughout their subscription, and handling monthly renewals
- Focus on driving retention and limiting churn and slippage through a great customer experience, whilst negotiating upsells as a clients’ rights requirements develop
- Supporting with inbound enquiries relating to pricing and licensing, one off deals and music briefs
- Supporting the team with new business deals and existing client meetings; bringing creative input to bespoke pitching, playlisting, onboarding and performance reviews
- You’ll get to know the catalogue, the artists, producers and composers we work with so that you’re able to pitch the right tracks every time
- Participation in weekly and monthly team meetings, bringing insight to assess performance and look ahead to upcoming opportunities
- Market research to develop pipeline of leads, and target relevant opportunities with proactive outreach
- Understanding and regularly utilising relevant data sources to shape decisions, assess performance and identify opportunities
- Attend external client meetings, events and functions to network and present where relevant.
- Stakeholder management and collaberation with other ANW teams to ensure continued delivery of excellent customer service
- Adopt the company’s core values of Passion, Performance, Innovation and Collaboration in the way you work with clients and other team members
- 2+ years in music or content licensing, ideally within a commercial role
- Experience building strong relationships and delivering excellent account management and customer service
- Experienced in pitching music to creatives and production teams
- Previous use of Salesforce and data tools preferable but not essential
Competencies and Qualities
- Communication and interpersonal skills Expertly manage multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Commercial acumen: Experience and ability in discussing pricing, structuring deals and negotiation
- Organisation & Attention to Detail: Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise and respond to changing demands
- Initiative: Proactive in identifying opportunities and issues; whether this be in terms of licensing or a marketing idea, you’ll have the initiatve to jump on it and give it wings
- Creative: Passionate about music and eager to be innovative in sharing this with our clients
- Data and process driven: Good understanding of our data tools, and using relevant metrics to identify opportunities and make informed decisions
- Dyanmic: Handling a variety of tasks and challenges, and shaping the role as we achieve growth objectives
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Private Health
- Holiday: 25 days per annum
BE YOUR ORIGINAL SELF
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
At Audio Network, we celebrate originality – it’s a key part of our business. We truly believe that to create the highest quality experience, for everyone, we need diverse teams, telling diverse stories. We’re committed to building these teams and always striving to ensure everyone is empowered to bring their whole, unique selves to work each day. Each Audio Networker is unique – but they are all treated the same: with dignity, respect, compassion, and equality.
We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.