We are looking for a production company and TV & film music consultant to work approx. 2 days per week and to join our team in the London Office.
We currently have an opportunity for a dedicated and proactive Sales Executive. We are open to candidates based outside London, but you will be expected to travel both to London and the UK and to attend international markets. If you love film and television and you love music apply now!
ABOUT ACCORDER MUSIC, A PEER MUSIC COMPANY
Accorder Music is a frontrunner in music publishing for film and TV. Accorder is a part of peermusic, the largest global independent music publisher in the world with 34 offices in 30 countries. We work with producers, production companies and composers around the world ensuring they maximize music royalty revenues and achieve the very best creative results.
Accorder Music Publishing provides a bespoke, truly dedicated service, bringing an unrivalled level of expertise and attention to detail. We work with the brightest and best talent worldwide, putting together outstanding producers with exceptional composers.
- Reporting to Director of TV & Film
- Identifying and reaching out to new business and clients, primarily in the independent production company sector
- To be responsible for the growth of Accorder Music’s music publishing and music services offerings to Production companies (Music publishing administrating of production companies retained rights, music supervisor, production music library) in the UK.
- To be the point person for new business as being the person to generate opportunities as you see them.
- Keeping detailed records of UK productions and key personnel.
- Manage multiple data sources
- Salary based on experience
- A minimum of 3 years working in the music and/or television production sector.
- Must be a highly motivated individual with initiative to reach out to potential clients as well as maintain existing relationships.
- A demonstrable understanding of production companies, television production workflow and broadcasters, especially UK territory.
- Must be a people-oriented person with excellent communication skills and the ability to build long lasting relationships with clients.
- Must be an excellent researcher and highly organized with the ability to run a lot of projects at once with a proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be a creative thinker who can work with a commercial eye.
- Ability to travel abroad to meet clients and attend TV & film markets.
- An understanding of music licensing, rights management and IPC is preferred but not necessary.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your CV and cover letter
- In no more than 200 words please explain why you believe you would be a good fit for this role and why you would be a good fit for Accorder Music / peermusic.