An exciting opportunity has become available for a Financial Analyst to join a global-leading provider of financial services to the music, entertainment, and sport industries!
Working within the Global Deal Advisory team of a firm of accountants the role of the Financial Analyst will assist members of the senior team in dealing with high-net-worth individuals and asset holders in the entertainment space.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- To assist in financial modelling, valuations, M&A activity, FP&A activity, and financial due diligence
- To assist in the continual improvement of processes and deliverables
- To assist in the development of complex financial models
- General support and assistance to the team
- Experience in transaction services
- Proficient in data management, organisation, and analysis
Education and Technical Qualifications
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA, ICEAW or ACCA)
- 2 – 3 years’ experience working in transactional services
- Interested in further professional study
- Previous exposure to the entertainment industry would be an advantage
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Checks:
This post, due to its nature, duties and responsibilities, will be subject to a check by the DBS. The level of check which will apply shall be a “Basic” level check. Information about this disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk. A copy of our Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy will be provided to applicants upon request