Position: Growth Manager (Production Music)
Department: Production Music
Location: Hoxton, London
Your Mission at BMG.
You will be responsible for contributing to audience and business growth at BMG Production Music with respect to global marketing activities.
What You’ll Be Doing.
- Assist the creation of insight driven marketing campaigns.
- Help devise global marketing KPI’s.
- Manage paid search campaigns throughout our global territories.
- Create effective paid advertising campaigns across our global channels.
- Assist the implementation of good SEO practices across our sites.
- Lend a critical view on all areas of marketing to maximise efficiencies.
- Produce insightful campaign reports and present them to the team and other stakeholders.
- Implement ROI models for more traditional marketing activities (e.g. events, sponsorships, print advertising etc.).
- Liaise with the product team on website UI and UX recommendations.
- Set-up campaign automations.
- Explore new growth opportunities.
- 3+ years experience with digital audience growth
- Experience presenting ideas and work to key stakeholders
- Previous experience with project management
- Expert CRM skills
- Experience creating automated campaigns
- Knowledge of and experience using HTML / CSS, Google Ad Words, Google Analytics, Social media advertising and UI / UX testing
- Creative thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Team player with the ability to easily collaborate on tasks
- Driven and ambitious
- Interest in music, media and marketing
Now, what’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 3 days between Christmas & New Year
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Annual gig allowance
- Artist showcases
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent development opportunities
- A fun and sociable office environment
About BMG Production Music
BMG Production Music (BMGPM) is the world’s fastest-growing production music company servicing the film, broadcast, games and advertising industries. BMGPM is sculpting new ways to connect creatives with composers, offering online access to a curated catalogue of around 500,000 tracks spanning all genres. It’s custom music division can also produce tailor-made music prepared by BMG signed artists and songwriters for any project needing a personalised soundtrack. The operation includes offices in London, Los Angeles, Paris, Sydney, Berlin, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong and Amsterdam. BMG Production Music is fully-owned by new music company BMG, the world’s fourth biggest music publisher and the first new global player in the recordings business in decades.
BMG is a new kind of music company. Our mission is clear; to help artists and songwriters make the very most of their songs and recordings in the digital age. That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximize the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our clients receive all payments promptly and accurately.
We are not a technology company – though we use the best technology. We are not just a music publisher or a record label – although we offer both services.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best international music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.