- Devise worldwide release campaigns to maximize digital exposure and revenue.
- Build and maintain high level strategic relationships with key contacts at the DSPs.
- Lead frequent partner calls and presentations to represent catalog and new releases in playlist and editorial pitch meetings.
- Prepare long term release plans for key albums and singles, updating staff on status of digital accounts and promotional opportunities.
- Work with project managers to define and deliver streaming and playlisting strategies.
- Partner with playlist, editorial, marketing and experiential teams at DSPs to develop coordinated on-platform and off-platform campaign elements.
- Cultivate promotional opportunities and partnerships with emerging markets and non-traditional digital/tech outlets (Giphy, Instagram, VR, etc.).
- Develop digital advertising strategy for artist campaigns based on analytical insight.
- Work closely with artist teams throughout album campaigns, to ensure their voice and vision is properly represented in streaming strategy and execution.
- 5 years prior experience handling digital content at a label or digital service provider.
- Strong relationships with DSPs including Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Deezer and Amazon.
- Global outlook and understanding of international markets.
- Ability to analyze, report, interpret, and act on large amounts of streaming data.
- Team leadership and performance management experience.
- Deep understanding of digital retail and streaming platforms.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current and future trends in the music industry.
- Operational knowledge of digital supply chain processes and DSP requirements.
- Located in New York
- Travel required when necessary
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience; full benefits
Resumes to: email@example.com