YOUR MISSION AT BMG.
BMG UK are on the lookout for a Junior Creative to join our Sync department in Paddington! The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting BMG UK’s Sync team in all aspects of servicing our Creative partners, including music supervisors, TV broadcasters, production companies & advertising agencies.
- Assisting in pitching BMG’s repertoire for sync, across all media including advertising, film, television & games.
- Creative research of BMG’s repertoire.
- Creating playlists of BMG’s repertoire for Sync marketing, both internally and externally.
- Being across all new releases, publishing and recorded:
- Attending A&R and label meetings.
- Managing gig schedule and ticket allocations for clients; attending gigs with clients.
- General support for BMG’s creative sync team.
- Co-ordinating sync showcases for BMG artists.
- Assisting in the servicing of new/frontline music to TV, primarily within Sport & Unscripted programming.
- Reporting notable usages to A&R etc and monitoring reaction / success on Shazam, streaming etc.
- Uploading information & running reports from key digital sync partners
- Extensive musical knowledge with minimum 2 years’ experience working in the Sync industry
- Passion for music and culture
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Basic music & video editing skills desirable
- Photoshop skills desirable
NOW, WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 25 days annual leave plus 3 days between Christmas & New Year
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Annual gig allowance
- Artist showcases
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Excellent development opportunities
- A fun and sociable office environment
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US.
BMG is a growing international music company, founded in 2008 with a revolutionary vision for the digital age. Our purpose is to be a better kind of music business. What does that mean? We offer unparalleled creative support, provide the best access to innovative platforms and work hard to maximise the value of each and every copyright; empowering all of our artists and songwriters to achieve their greatest potential. A little bit more of how it should be (we like to think).
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.
We are a division of the Bertelsmann Group which includes Penguin Random House, RTL Group and Arvato.
SOUND LIKE MUSIC TO YOUR EARS?
Then click ‘Apply now’ and send us your application! The challenge is on. Let’s create a future together.