Leland Music are looking for a senior Music Supervisor to join their London team.
The position is open to permanent, or fixed term contract applicants.
- The role will include all aspects of music supervision, including:
- Music research for advertising projects.
- Negotiations and clearances.
- Managing song creation and recording sessions.
- Project management.
You must have:
- At least 5 years music supervision experience within advertising.
- A proven track record of managing re-records, artist releases, and brand/artist partnerships.
- Brilliant client management.
- Strong relationships with rights holders, artist managers and composers.
- You must have self-motivation, curiosity, open-mindedness, a love of learning, high standards and obviously a love of music and film.
Deadline: 7th June 2023