Founded in 2006, FUGA offers distribution technology and services for the independent music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners in more than 50 countries. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in London, New York, Nashville Rome, Milan, Seoul, Tokyo, and representatives in Los Angeles, Paris, Germany and Sao Paulo.We operate in the heart of the music industry.
FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Youtube and many more.
FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital distribution cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.
Our Legal team is now looking for a Licensing Manager.
- Manage the full post-signature cycle of new Digital Services Providers (DSPs), including catalogue and revenues analysis for the opening of new DSPs to clients
- Build and maintain relationships with Digital Services Providers for ongoing operational communications
- Maintain and assist with improvements of internal cross-department collaboration especially with the Partnerships/DSP/Statements/
Sales/Support/Onboarding and Marketing departments
- Assist with preparation of documentation, procedures and various types of business/market reviews & analysis, including gathering of FUGA catalog and/or DSPs data relating to market, territory, genre, artist, etc.
- Be the first point of contact for incoming requests from clients, DSPs, internal departments
- Manage, maintain, update, and optimize all Licensing dashboards (Airtable/Jotform/DSP Summaries Database/) Google Sheets
- Provide support to the Support Team and Onboarding Team on the Licensing Portal Backend
- Create DSP profiles across all Licensing Dashboards
- Assist in bulk delivery of client catalogs (and possibly feed setups)
- Identifying, investigating, solving, and escalating when necessary any day to day operational and technical issues with existing and new DSPs
- Create Licensing update pieces for the monthly FUGA Newsletter and Comms
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree
- At max 1 year of experience in working for a licensing and/or administrative department in the music industry;
- Great attention to detail and good external and internal communication skills
- Strong ability to work across multiple projects at once
- Able to work with productivity tools such as Airtable, Google Sheets, Jotforms and Google Forms
- Knowledge of SQL is a pro
- Proactive approach with a strong inclination to improve existing working processes and develop new ones
- Fluent in English (both speaking and writing)
What we offer:
- 25 Holidays
- Holiday allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Daily luxury office lunch
- Unlimited fruit, snacks, bars
- Remote onboarding / Work From Home (WFH) during Covid
- Work at the heart of the music (distribution) industry
- An inclusive, collaborative and friendly environment, that encourages new ideas and challenges
- Develop yourself in an international environment both on a personal and professional level