What is ICE?
ICE is the result of a big vision for the music industry that harnesses years of combined expertise in the multi-territory music market. We are the world’s first integrated processing hub offering copyright, online licensing and processing services.
Our customers include collecting societies, major and independent music publishers and digital service providers such as Facebook, Mixcloud and Soundcloud. We work to help ensure composers and songwriters are compensated accurately and fairly for the use of their Works.
As part of ICE, you will be working with some of the most knowledgeable and dedicated experts in the industry. We collaborate closely with our customers to continuously develop our products and services to ensure the best results.
To expand our team in Berlin, we are looking for a Manager Licensing Administration (m/f/d) – Fixed term 2-year contract.
You are responsible for:
- As an international point of contact for our license processing service you work closely with Music Publishers and Authors Societies to provide outstanding results on their online licenses.
- You take care of the implementation, analysis, processing and quality management of international licensing deals.
- Preparation and presentation of statistics for internal and external use.
- Communication with licensees and licensors throughout Europe.
- Using internal databases, analysis and billing tools and develop them further, according to the business requirements.
- Work in complex international projects in the online sector, and are a part in shaping the future of music licensing.
- University degree in the fields of Economics, Information Technology, Communication/ Media Science or you completed a German-Dual-System vocational training in a related field.
- 2 to 3 years of work experience in a multi-disciplined, multi-cultural environment.
- Must have a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products with a strong emphasis in MS Excel.
- Fluent verbal and written English skills.
- Empathy and cultural understanding to communicate/negotiate to achieve positive outcomes.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have strong communication skills to properly convey the organisational vision and company goals and objectives.
- Must possess the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all levels of the organisation and work effectively with team/department members to resolve interdepartmental issues.
- Must possess the analytical qualities to make solid decisions, through the conceptualization and evaluation of different courses of action to meet or exceed operational goals.
- Exceptional commercial business knowledge and orientation.
- Ability to manage commercially sensitive and confidential information with total discretion, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and make decisions to favourably impact the overall business.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex, and rapidly growing/changing work environment; demonstrated organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Self-motivated with a proclivity for action and a keen sense of urgency.
- Industry knowledge of the music market and knowledge of SQL and XML are beneficial.
We offer You:
- A modern working space in an international environment
- Free drinks (e.g. Coffee, Tea)
- Free fruit on a regular basis
- BVG Ticket (AB)
- Flexible working times, Monday to Friday
- Fixed term 2-year contract
In order for us to consider your application, we ask you to submit the following:
- Your current CV
- A cover page that describes your motivation for applying to this position
If your experience and capabilities match our required qualifications outlined above, we are very much looking forward to your application (only online). Please include your salary expectations and your earliest available starting date.