What is ICE?
ICE is the result of a big vision for the music industry that harnesses years of combined expertise in the multi-territory music market. We are the world’s first integrated processing hub offering copyright, online licensing and processing services.
Our customers include collecting societies, major and independent music publishers and digital service providers such as Facebook, Mixcloud and Soundcloud. We work to help ensure composers and songwriters are compensated accurately and fairly for the use of their Works.
As part of ICE, you will be working with some of the most knowledgeable and dedicated experts in the industry. We collaborate closely with our customers to continuously develop our products and services to ensure the best results.
To expand our team in Berlin, we are looking for a: Manager Music Identification (m/f/d).
You are responsible for:
The main task of this role is to review works that have been reported by DSPs such as Spotify or Apple Music and try to find a fitting database entry that matches the reported work, to be able to pay the invoiced money to the rightful owners.
Specifically the tasks are:
- Identifying and matching the reported works to the right database entries by researching different databases
- Carry out quality checks on the matched works
- Resolve customer queries
- Documentation and reporting of quality and quantity to analyze and react to the development
- Analyze trends
- Communication across teams to fulfill deadlines and ensure a stable workflow
- Solution oriented and innovative mindset
- Capability of looking at the Bigger Picture
- Structured and focused way of working
- Strong team player
- High communication skills
- Self-motivated and determined to manage the goals of the team
- Skilled PC and MS office skills
- SQL (is a plus)
- General interest and high affinity in technical topics as well as numbers and statistics
- Analytical mindset and the capability to understand complex context quickly
- Experience in the music Industry is a plus
- Proactive hands on working attitude
- A modern working space in an international environment
- 2 years limited contract (with the option of an unlimited contract)
- Free drinks (e.g. Coffee, Tea)
- Free fruit on a regular basis
- BVG Ticket (AB)
- Flexible working times, Monday to Friday
In order for us to consider your application, we ask you to submit the following:
- Your current CV
- A cover page that describes your motivation for applying to this position
- Salary expectation
- Earliest available starting date
If your experience and capabilities match our required qualifications outlined above, we are very much looking forward to your application (only online).