AUDIO NETWORK IS A GLOBAL MUSIC COMPANY CREATING ORIGINAL, HIGH-QUALITY MUSIC FOR USE IN TV, FILM AND ADVERTISING AND FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT ACROSS DIGITAL AND SOCIAL PLATFORMS.
WITH A ROSTER OF OVER 1,000 ARTISTS AND A CATALOGUE OF +200,000 TRACKS ACROSS EVERY CONCEIVABLE GENRE – WE’RE HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS FIND THE PERFECT TRACK TO TELL THEIR STORY.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Reporting directly the Head of Regional for DACH & Nordic Territories in the UK, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our London Team. The ideal person will be highly organised, excellent at stakeholder management, a great communicator and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Sales Assets: Be the first point of contact for the UK sales team in terms of all sales tool assets and ensure that they are all delivered on time. Any requirements from the UK sales teams in terms of Marketing assets need to be covered by the UK Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing: Work closely with the CRM Marketing team to ensure correct delivery of all sales email assets
- Content and Social Marketing: support all their requirements in terms of assets, music, input what they require from the Sales team
- Direct Marketing: Direct Marketing activities (Mailings) and customer gifting throughout the year- conception, briefing and realization
- Music Marketing: be part of the Music Marketing group to ensure all sales requirements are covered and discussed with the sales team
- Event and Sponsorship Marketing: support and execution on all UK events and sponsorships
- 3+ years’ experience in a B2B marketing role
- highly organized person with eye for details
- good administrative skills as dealing with various projects at the same time
- good in liaising with various stakeholders
- can work Independently and motivated
- “Hands-on” approach
- High level of self-awareness
- Time management skills
- Process driven and detail-oriented
- Stakeholder management
- Results-orientated and committed.
- Passion for music, culture, and wider creative industries
This summarises the main key responsibilities of your role but there may be other reasonable requests made and other responsibilities included from time to time
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Private Health
- 25 days holiday per annum
BE YOUR ORIGINAL SELF
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
At Audio Network, we celebrate originality – it’s a key part of our business. We truly believe that to create the highest quality experience, for everyone, we need diverse teams, telling diverse stories. We’re committed to building these teams and always striving to ensure everyone is empowered to bring their whole, unique selves to work each day. Each Audio Networker is unique – but they are all treated the same: with dignity, respect, compassion, and equality.
We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.