We are seeking a Music Coordinator to join the dynamic music team supporting the studios original TV productions in London, France, Italy and Spain. Amazon Studios are building an effective way to develop commercially viable feature films and episodic series globally.
The Music Coordinator will work closely with the Head of Music and be an integral part to the music team located in London. The successful candidate will be highly organized and have experience in TV Music Production and Music Supervision with a robust knowledge of the Film and TV music industry in the UK and Europe. The role requires an understanding of music licensing; the management and tracking of music budgets, talent deals, composer deals, scoring process; and tracking of actual productions in these territories on behalf of the studio. You will be expected to leverage strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to partner effectively across divisions and with external partners.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their entertainment experience at a growing studio. Our team culture is goal orientated and fast paced. We are motivated by the challenge and success to produce premium content in the ever changing digital entertainment business.
- creating policies and systems to manage music assets
- tracking and reporting music budgets
- tracking and reporting music licensing
- collecting cue sheets and ensuring third party publishing information is accurate
- implementing cues sheets on Rapid Cue
- assisting in the coordination of other music operations as needed
- providing administrative support to the UK music team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Relevant music coordinator experience at entertainment studio and or production company
- Experience in Mac OSX, Windows, Microsoft Outlook, Rapid Cue, and Power Point
- Goal Orientated and self-motivated
- Film & TV Music Supervision Experience in the UK and Europe
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Strong verbal and Communication Skills
- Highly organized with a keen sense to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Adept at learning new software and web based tools
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.