Our LA team is expanding!
We are West One Music Group – a collaborative community of bright minds dedicated to producing music for media for TV, film, advertising, gaming, radio and online. Born in London in 2002, we now have offices around the world as well as studios in several countries, including here in our North American HQ in Los Angeles (Hollywood).
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Music Licensing Manager, Advertising and Brands. In this role you will be reporting to the VP of Partnerships & Operations, driving new and existing business on the West Coast of the US and Canada. This is a sales role that balances business development and account management.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY INCLUDE:
- Developing meaningful, long-term relationships with an ever-growing list of new and existing clients in the advertising sector, focused on advertising agencies, post-production houses, and direct-to-brand companies.
- Continually expanding our list of contacts and potential clients who need music to build an active pipeline of sales.
- Proactively promoting our music to all clients and prospects through face to face meetings, telephone and email communication.
- Entertaining our clients, giving them what they need in terms of music, and fostering strong creative partnerships.
- Reporting how clients discover, search, and use music into our systems to enhance the client experience and to keep our database relevant.
- You’ll be a natural communicator (in person and in writing), strong relationship builder, and instinctive team player.
- You will be a true fan of music and how it plays an integral role in the media landscape.
- You will have a natural curiosity about trends and how to translate in direct client communication.
- You’ll be experienced and skilled at strategizing outreach activities to help grow the brand presence.
- You’ll have the capacity to deal calmly with complex and competing demands in a varied sales cycle.
- You’ll demonstrate an entrepreneurial personality that seeks to connect the people and companies in our industry.
- 3-5 years’ experience in this sales and account management space, with existing contacts in advertising and brands a bonus.
- An understanding of CRM/Salesforce and analytical systems and the value of accurate data entry in the sales environment.
- Proficiency in the full Microsoft Office suite.
As a group of people who are passionate about music and people working with music, we believe that finding the right person to join our team is integral to our success.
If you are excited about this role, please email Joelle Davis: email@example.com and send your resume with a brief cover letter as to why you’d like to apply.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to everyone.
If you don’t hear back from us within four weeks, please assume that you have not been selected for consideration.