AUDIO NETWORK IS A GLOBAL MUSIC COMPANY CREATING ORIGINAL, HIGH-QUALITY MUSIC FOR USE IN TV, FILM AND ADVERTISING AND FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT ACROSS DIGITAL AND SOCIAL PLATFORMS.
WITH A ROSTER OF OVER 1,000 ARTISTS AND A CATALOGUE OF +200,000 TRACKS ACROSS EVERY CONCEIVABLE GENRE – WE’RE HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS FIND THE PERFECT TRACK TO TELL THEIR STORY.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Audio Network has a reputation for producing the highest quality music which includes frequent live orchestral and ensemble recordings which are produced at world renowned studios including Abbey Road and for working with talented composers and artists from around the world.
We are looking for a passionate and creative audio professional with experience working in music in a wide variety of genres to the highest technical level. The role will join our Music Dept in support of the Music Production Team and our overall music supply chain. This role will be based in our London office in Farringdon, Hatton Garden, currently working from home, however will move to a hybrid working pattern from 2022.
This role will focus largely on general audio engineering duties in our post production workflow including, but not limited to, quality control, pre-mastering and editing. Another key responsibility will be creative tagging of our music for our search engine with genre, production style, mood, emotion and related tags. There is also the opportunity to support our creative customer services such as custom edits of tracks to picture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing, passionate, innovative and creative team at the heart of Audio Network. Every person in the music team has a direct and important impact on the music we make and release to our customers around the world. Duties include:
- Music categorisation and metadata tagging using our in house software
- Preparation, editing and quality control checking of pre-release audio files for mastering
- Incoming and outgoing audio file distribution, renumbering & checking
- Assisting with monthly preparation and conversion of files for release
- Ad hoc creation of track versions and cutdowns
- Performing custom track edits for clients and other internal departments when required
- Assisting with the collation and preparation of pre-recorded audio and session files ahead of recording
- Collaborating with members of the wider music team and composers
- A passion for a wide range of music genres essential
- Familiarity with the use of music in film, TV and other media
- Wavelab audio editing / file processing skills essential
- ProTools skills essential
- Ability to read music / general music theory highly desirable
- Experience of working with metadata desirable
- Critical listening skills / ability to identify audio issues and technical faults
- Methodical, detailed and careful working methods when dealing with large volumes of data and audio files
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and an ability to prioritise tasks
- Enthusiasm to be a proactive and collaborative member of a team and wider business essential
- 3-5 years experience in a similar hands on role or relevant professional experience preferred
This summarises the main key responsibilities of your role but there may be other reasonable requests made and other responsibilities included from time to time
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Private Health
BE YOUR ORIGINAL SELF
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
At Audio Network, we celebrate originality – it’s a key part of our business. We truly believe that to create the highest quality experience, for everyone, we need diverse teams, telling diverse stories. We’re committed to building these teams and always striving to ensure everyone is empowered to bring their whole, unique selves to work each day. Each Audio Networker is unique – but they are all treated the same: with dignity, respect, compassion, and equality.
We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.