AUDIO NETWORK IS A GLOBAL MUSIC COMPANY CREATING ORIGINAL, HIGH-QUALITY MUSIC FOR USE IN TV, FILM AND ADVERTISING AND FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT ACROSS DIGITAL AND SOCIAL PLATFORMS.
WITH A ROSTER OF OVER 1,000 ARTISTS AND A CATALOGUE OF +200,000 TRACKS ACROSS EVERY CONCEIVABLE GENRE – WE’RE HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS FIND THE PERFECT TRACK TO TELL THEIR STORY.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You’ll be part of the Audio Network family, but specifically part of a close-knit UK Sales team. A bunch of music geeks (artists, DJs, producers etc) the team are pretty progressive in their approach to what we do, and we all look out for each other. Based in our awesome Hatton Garden office, you’ll spend your time there and visiting clients on a regular basis
The Music Researcher is responsible the frontline support for day to day inbound queries from our highest value customers across TV, Advertising and the Enterprise sector. As well as completing all inbound requests the role will require assisting in the constant evolution of the customer journey within the account managed sector.
Music moves you, you understand how and why it moves others, and you know how to find music for and communicate music to clients.
Other activities include but are not limited to;
- Fulfil all client requests including music research, account queries and licence quotes
- Identify and pass on high value opportunity to the appropriate Music Consultant
- Build remote relationships with key individuals who regularly request music searches
- Build and deliver playlists to accounts specified by Account Managers or Music Consultants
- Work with our CRM team to continuing the development of the inbound customer journey/workflow
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Passion for, and a good knowledge of music and the music industry
- Relevant experience in a customer service role
- Experience in a creative/media-related field
- IT literate
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Sourcing and delivering music to our clients
- Providing customer support for those using our music and services
- Competent working in busy, demanding team
- Driven, with belief in your ability
- Positive attitude
- Personable and sociable
- Communicate your ideas articulately
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Private Health
- Holidays: 25 days per annum
BE YOUR ORIGINAL SELF
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
At Audio Network, we celebrate originality – it’s a key part of our business. We truly believe that to create the highest quality experience, for everyone, we need diverse teams, telling diverse stories. We’re committed to building these teams and always striving to ensure everyone is empowered to bring their whole, unique selves to work each day. Each Audio Networker is unique – but they are all treated the same: with dignity, respect, compassion, and equality.
We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.