SIREN is an award winning team of producers and supervisors who love music and the craft of storytelling through sound. SIREN collaborate with a global network of composers, artists, musicians, labels and publishers to provide the strongest musical solutions available.
SIREN has extensive experience in supervision, composition, re-records, music research, sync negotiation & licensing across a range of media including advertising, film & podcasts.
SIREN is based in central London and is part of the Factory Family.
This is a full time role.
Our office is based in central London but we all enjoy flexible working so happy to discuss this.
You will be leading your own projects from inception to final delivery (developing a concept, taking a brief, music research, sourcing composers, finding a track, editing to picture, creating guide mixes, organising live recordings, negotiating & licensing).
You will be a team player and enjoy collaborating with others, both within the team and externally. This strong collaborative culture allows us to find the best possible musical solutions for any project.
You will already have a strong track record of finding new artists and composers to work with / nurture and enjoy sharing these new discoveries with the team.
New business is a key component of the role; you will bring with you your own network of clients from agencies / production companies and brands and we will introduce you to others and you should feel excited about continuing to develop and expand this network.
The initial focus will be on advertising with the intention that you will develop into other areas of the business.
– Leading the music supervision process across client campaigns and projects.
- Negotiating deal points and contracts
- Overseeing budgets
- Organising live recordings
- Creating music edits to picture
- Attending industry events
- Continuing to nurture existing client / composer / rights holder relationships
- Introducing new clients and composer talent to the team
- Sourcing rights information
- Contributing ideas for social media output & thought pieces
Skills & Experience:
- Music lover with extensive music knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years experience within music supervision
- Your own network of clients and contacts at ad agencies, brands, production companies
- A trusted roster of composers
- Excellent contacts within the music industry; including labels, publishers, reps, management, artists etc
- Proficiency in Logic or Pro Tools would be ideal, but another DAW is also acceptable
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience of the music research & licensing process
- Proven ability & drive for developing and maintaining client relationships
- Driven by creativity and collaboration
- Multitasker with excellent time management
- Detail orientated
How to Apply:
Send your CV & and a short 500 word statement telling us why you’re the best candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Music Supervisor’ in the email subject.
Deadline: 24th October 2022