Twenty Below Music are a recently opened music supervision company operating primarily in advertising and looking to expand into film, television, library and gaming.
The company is based in Soho and has the backing of a major sound design company with it’s own music studio and with the sound design company’s many facilities.
We are looking to hire a creative and business savvy Music Supervisor/Producer to join a growing team based in Soho.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years experience within music supervision, a sync department or as music media producer.
The role will involve managing the music needs of client campaigns from initial briefing through to final delivery, via research, creative searches, original composition and licensing.
Key requirements include:
- Proficient knowledge and experience of the music research and licensing process in Advertising and/or Film & TV
- Excellent contacts within the music industry including established relationships with Artists, Labels, Managers, Publishers, sync departments
- Confident in overseeing and producing the compositional process, working with composers and producers to brief, organising sessions and contacts with musicians, vocalists and studios
- Established connections within the creative media industries via agencies, production companies, post production houses, producers and directors and confident in pitching for New Business
- Diverse knowledge of music and natural instinct about musical and visual trends
- Strong communication and networking skills and outgoing and sociable personalty
- Ability to multi task and manage a wide range of projects independently
Preferred but not necessary:
- Technical ability to edit to picture
- Familiar with music production software.
This a great opportunity for a creative talent looking to join a dynamic and ambitious team with a scope for long-term progression.
Please send CV with a covering letter to email@example.com by November 29th.