Location: Central London
Reporting to: Director
Responsible for: Daily contact with clients, fulfilling music briefs and identifying potential clients.
Reliable Source Music is a MCPS production music library with over 20 years experience in the industry and over 339 albums to its name. Following a departure from the company, we are looking for the ideal candidate to spearhead our broadcast client relations in the UK. This is an exciting and innovative role with a company that is looking to grow and develop our business in the UK and abroad.
We are ideally looking for someone who has over one year’s experience in the industry with an established contact book and a passion for music and media. However, we will consider candidates with no prior industry experience, as long as you can demonstrate excellent transferable skills. For the role, you can expect a competitive salary and company benefits.
- Contacting clients on a daily basis by frequent phone calls and email
- Identifying new clients and the ability to build strong positive relationships
- Maintain existing relationships and the company database
- Pitching music to Television & Radio companies
- Conducting music searches
- Assisting with music production
- Provide administration assistance when required
- Learn the RSM & sub-publisher music catalogues
- Travelling outside of London to visit clients and build new relationships.
- Working with the team to spot new music trends
- Communicating and giving constructive feedback to composers
The ideal candidate
- Ideally, over 1 year’s experience in the production music industry. If not, a strong sales background is preferred with the ability to show transferable skills.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Strong communication skills and a hard working ethic
- Passion for music and media
- Willingness to travel outside of London and abroad.
- Be solution focused and work with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus scheme offered
- New company office in central London
- Chance to gain experience & promotion
- Travel opportunities
Deadline is 21st January.
Candidates can email CV to Kenny@reliable-source.co.uk