We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Co-ordinator to join BMG Production Music in our new office in Hoxton! The role will be responsible for co-ordinating various office tasks and functions to ensure the continuous smooth running of the office operations whilst providing business support to both BMG Production Music & Deep East Music teams.
- Answering all incoming calls and enquiries, redirecting where required.
- Managing contracts with all external suppliers that service the office, to include maintenance, cleaning, confidential waste, stationery, office furniture etc.
- Co-ordinating the scheduling and booking of meeting rooms and the studio.
- Assisting with event planning for trade and client events.
- Providing key support to management and coordinating team diaries.
- Co-ordinating travel booking and arrangements including managing visa applications.
- Assisting with minute taking and meeting scheduling for management.
- Managing company contracts, chasing when required and ensuring all documents are filed correctly via the digital portal.
- Managing basic financial administration such as incoming and outgoing invoices, applying invoice codes and providing weekly summaries to BMG finance deparment.
- Monitoring and updating spend trackers, keeping up to date with actual spend vs budget, setting up notifications to ensure teams don’t miss key dates.
- Providing support with systems and business processes.
- Proficient with Office 365 including Excel, Teams, Planner, Word & Outlook.
- Previous experience of bookkeeping & budgeting.
- Previous experience in a similar position working as an assistant, office co-ordinator or accounts is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Friendly and positive attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Responsible, reliable and efficient.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Interest in production music.
Now, what’s in it for you?
- A fair and transparent business model and company structure
- Artist showcases – to listen to all the awesome stuff we are producing every day
- 25 days annual leave plus 3 days between Christmas & New Year
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Annual gig allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Excellent development opportunities
- A fun and sociable office environment
What you should know about us.
BMG is a new kind of music company. Our mission is clear; to help artists and songwriters make the very most of their songs and recordings in the digital age.
That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximize the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best international music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.
We are a division of the Bertelsmann Group which includes Penguin Random House, RTL Group and Arvato.