Secretly Distribution seeks Onboarding Specialist for Bloomington, IN or Brooklyn, NY Office.
Secretly Distribution serves as the exclusive distributor for a growing family of premier independent record labels, including: Arbutus Records, Asthmatic Kitty, Awesome Tapes From Africa, Bayonet Records, Big Crown Records, Captured Tracks & Omnian Music Group, Chapter Music, Colemine Records, Constellation, Darling Recordings, Dead Oceans, DFA, Double Denim Records, Family Vineyard, Ghostly International, Jagjaguwar, Joyful Noise Recordings, K Records, Keeled Scales, No Quarter, Numero Group, Paradise of Bachelors, Quite Scientific Records, RVNG Intl., Sacred Bones Records, Sahel Sounds, Secretly Canadian, Sister Polygon Records, Sounds Familyre, Suicide Squeeze Records, Temporary Residence Ltd, Touch and Go Records, Tri Angle, Trouble in Mind, Unseen Worlds, Western Vinyl, Wharf Cat Records and Winspear.
Secretly Distribution seeks a motivated and ambitious full-time Onboarding Specialist for our Label Relations team. The Onboarding Specialist plays a lead role integrating new label partnerships across proprietary and partner platforms while ensuring asset transfers occur according to communicated deadlines. Additionally the Onboarding Specialist ensures new partners gain the foundational guidelines and tools for interaction with our global sales and marketing teams. This role will report to the Head of Label Relations.
- Work closely with labels and distribution partners across various macros to successfully manage onboarding of new partnerships
- Liaise with label relations, global sales, marketing, business affairs and IT to create a full label footprint
- Ensure asset and catalog ingestion occurs at proper specifications across various distribution platforms
- Participate in bi-weekly and monthly strategy and onboarding meetings
Key attributes include:
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Effectively manage overlapping onboarding projects
- Familiarity with industry standard asset and metadata requirements
- Familiarity with global distribution landscape
- Background of 2-4 years in music industry
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation days
Contact: To apply or to recommend a qualified candidate send an email directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly’s HR Director at applications@
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.